QRS Health Screening and Training Ltd
Reg No. 10831116
2nd Floor Hygeia House, 66 College Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE
In the terms and conditions herein ''QRS'' is QRS Health Screening and Training Ltd whose registered office is stated above. QRS Healthcare Training is a business trading under the before mentioned limited company.
1. Once a booking is made for a course through QRS or any of its businesses the person/s buying the course shall be entering into a contract with QRS. It will then be the responsibility for QRS to deliver the course as stated on the confirmation for the date the course is scheduled to go ahead.
2. All courses will be face to face, with a class room based structure and will comprise of a theory component and a practical component, with scenario learning and shall be conducted at a third party premises. QRS will have in place all necessary insurance policies should delegates injure themselves during the course. All third party venues will have health and safety practices in place and QRS will only use a given third party venue if it is satisfied that the health and safety arrangements are sound.
3. The venue of a course shall be intimated either at the time of booking a course or shall be confirmed at least two weeks before the start of the course.
4. Payment for booking the course shall be made through our website and payment will be in full at the time of booking a training course. Payment for booking shall be made through paypal. It is possible to pay regardless of whether a delegate has a paypal account or not and the paypal system will be able to accept debit and credit cards.
5. QRS will allow delegates who have bought a course to reschedule or cancel their booking up to 28 days before a course is scheduled to take place. All requests to reschedule or cancel a course booking must be received via email and not by postal mail or telephone. If a course is cancelled by a delegate up to 28 days before a course commencement then QRS will make arrangements to refund 100% of the course cost to the delegate. In addition, if a delegate wishes to reschedule a course date this will be arranged as mentioned above if it is requested up to 28 days before a course is scheduled to start/ commence.
If a delegate requests to either cancel or reschedule a course within 28 days of the course commencement this will not be allowed and if delegate does not ultimately attend the course as originally booked they will lose their entire payment made to originally buy the course in the first place. This effectively amounts to 100% of the entire funds paid to book the course.
6. QRS will endevour to deliver the course at the intimated third part venue and supply all necessary equipment and course manuals in a timely fashion to facilitate the delivery of the course. However, QRS will not be held responsible for any errors or mishaps which will ultimately cause QRS not to be able to either deliver the course at all or deliver the course with out necessary equipment or course manuals due to errors from our third party venues or printers. Illness of the trainer may also cause the course to be cancelled.
If a course is not delivered / cancelled due to lack of equipment or other mishaps and or illness of trainer as stated above then QRS will happily make arrangements for the delegates to rebook via our website at no extra charge. However, QRS will not be responsible for any other costs the delegate has incurred in order to attend the course, such as but not limited to hotel bookings, train/ public transport fares, taxi fares etc....
7. The delegate shall be supplied a course manual to assist in the learning process. This course manual will contain within it written material which is solely owned by QRS. The delegate may take away the course manual for future reference and learning but must not under any circumstances photocopy, reproduce or distribute the written material in the course manual to any third party.